Business from the Heart by Craig Galati
Craig Galati has successfully implemented this uniquely 21st Century approach to doing business at Lucchesi Galati, an architectural firm where he is a partner, and in his new book, Business from the Heart, he reveals the insights that have made this success possible.
Focusing on just eight critical areas of management, Craig Galati unveils a dynamic new approach in Business from the Heart that emphasizes high-touch over high-tech. Sharing hard-won personal insights, he demonstrates how your organization can rise above the constraints of today’s tough economy through:
- Communications: How to approach social media. Building a brand. Building relationships. Taking risks. Being true to who you are.
- Culture: If you do not manage culture, it will manage you. How to get your culture in alignment with your values and goals. Creating a market-focused culture. Hiring people who fit your culture. HHHH
- Expectations: Creating expectations (for employees AND customers). Fulfilling expectations. Fostering innovation.
- Integrity: Keeping the hard promises. What stress tells you about yourself. Authentic networking.
- Passion: Focusing on what you love. Maintaining an attitude of gratitude. Earning commitment from others and fueling them with passion.
- Relationships: Finding courage. Caring about people. Becoming a trusted advisor.
- Responsibility: Becoming purposeful. Becoming a planner and an organizer. Becoming driven. Avoiding busywork. Taking risks.
- Vision: Trusting your gut. Building a culture of faith. Balancing faith with reality. Staying positive. Focusing on value. Planning the company of tomorrow.